As the world continues to be impacted by COVID-19, our thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this pandemic.
We believe it’s our role and responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of our customers and team while also supporting local health and government officials as they work to contain this virus. We just wanted to remind you that we’ve always been obsessed with cleanliness at TRIS, and now have taken extra precautions as recommended by the CDC and local health departments. While you’re monitoring the ever-changing news, we want you to know that there is one thing you can count on: our commitment to serving you!
We encourage all our guests to use masks. All our partners are wearing face coverings on the premises at all times.
Dining Rooms – Limited Capacity
We have safely reopened our dining rooms and patio. Reservations are required for dinner service, and it’s first come, first served for walk-ins for Happy Hour.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always had stringent food and safety protocols in place to promote a healthy environment at TRIS. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Partner Safety: Daily temperature and wellness checks for our partners will be administered.
- Updated Uniforms: All partners are required to wear masks and gloves as part of their uniform.
- Sanitation Stations: Hand sanitizer is provided for guests.
- Cleaning Routines: Frequent cleaning of tables and chairs, with special attention to high traffic areas. TRIS is only open for dinner service Tuesday to Saturday nights. We conduct deep-cleaning procedures daily, as well as Sunday and Mondays.
- Menu: We have our disposable menu printed for each guest, and we also utilize a QR code for our online Wine Menu.
- Payment and Pick-up: Curbside pick-up and payment are all contactless; we will remain cashless.
- Reservation Only: We highly recommend reservations at TRIS, this ensures us to control the social distancing in our dining rooms.
- Contactless Take-Out & Free Delivery: You can enjoy our contactless Curbside Take-Out & Free Delivery options.
As we navigate these unprecedented and difficult times together, we want you to know we are committed to serving you. These developments continue to rapidly evolve and as they do, we may make more adjustments to our services and operations, too. We will keep you updated with the latest information here and on our social media channels. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us! Thank you for supporting TRIS!