Celebrate Valentine’s Day at TRIS! We’re open for dinner on Monday, Feb. 14.
Enjoy a romantic evening at TRIS for Valentine’s Day. Our full dinner menu will be available, as well as a few features from Executive Chef Austin Simmons that he personally loves:
- Cocktail: P.S. I Love You with rose water, Roku Japanese gin, St. Germain, pressed lime, local Woodlands honey syrup, and garnished with dehydrated rose petals • 19
- Appetizer: Ahi Tuna Sashimi with winter truffle, chive, brown butter and lemon • 25
- Entrée: Beef Wellington & Lobster Thermidor for 2 • 125
- Entrée: Tableside Truffle Ravioli (Chef Austin will visit your table to shave winter truffles over your dish) • 45
- Dessert: Love Cake featuring dark chocolate ganache cake, passion fruit ice cream, white chocolate pearls and rose petals • 19
These features will be available Friday and Saturday, Feb. 11-12; and Monday, Feb. 14. Please note our Monday hours will be 5-9:30 p.m. with no happy hour. For reservations, please call (281) 203-5641 or book online here.
Want to book an exceptionally unique and private dining experience for you and your valentine? Our private dining rooms are available upon request. Whether it’s our cozy Chef’s Table, secluded Mezzanine Room, or inside Vander Dys Jewelers surrounded by the most exclusive jewelry collection, we can help curate an intimate evening you’ll both love. To request a room or take a virtual tour of one, please click here.